Based in San Diego, California
May 16, 1989
Press / Business Contact:
E McNeill is a solo indie game designer working out of San Diego.
E McNeill began making games in 2004 and never stopped. He graduated from Dartmouth College in 2011 with a custom major in Game Design. Before going indie, he worked as a QA Intern at Bethesda Softworks, a tech design intern at Sony’s Santa Monica Studio, and the Lead Game Designer at MetroStar Systems.Gone Indie
In college, E released the PC version of Auralux, his first commercial game. A couple years later, when the mobile version found success, it gave him the opportunity to make indie games full-time. Since then, he has worked on a variety of projects, mostly in VR.
Skylight Trailer YouTube
Auralux: Constellations Trailer YouTube
Tactera Trailer YouTube
Darknet Trailer YouTube
Bombball Trailer YouTube
Auralux Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for E McNeill, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best VR Game" - Tactera, Casual Connect Indie Prize, 2016
- "Best Mobile Experience" - Tactera, The Proto Awards, 2016
- "IndieCade Finalist" - Darknet, 2015
- "Best Gameplay" - Darknet, The Proto Awards, 2014
- "1st Place" - Darknet, Oculus/IndieCade VR Jam, 2013
- "Four Bright Buttons and Two Joysticks Award" - Bombball, Kill Screen CREATE Game Jam, 2013
- "1st Place, Game Development Category" - Alternex, Microsoft Imagine Cup, 2009
Full Game List
A list of almost all indie projects by E McNeill: emcneill.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators